Storefronts - Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Storefront?
Storefronts are ecommerce websites for beverage alcohol distributors that allow on- and off-premise retailers to register for free, search and filter products, submit an account application, and place orders.
“Account Powered by SevenFifty.” What does this mean?
SevenFifty is an ecommerce technology provider for the beverage alcohol industry. SevenFifty powers your distributor’s Storefront and manages the new user registration flow.
If you already have a SevenFifty account, you can login with your existing credentials by clicking “Sign in with SevenFifty” and authorizing that the site may use your SevenFifty user info to access the distributor’s Storefront.
If you have not registered yet, create your account with the steps below and a support representative will reach out if we have any questions.
How do I sign up?
- From the sign up page, enter your name, work email address, and a password.
- Next, tell us where you work. Find your establishment in the Establishment finder or select “Can't find your establishment?" and enter your information manually.
- Confirm your location and address, indicate your channel (on- vs. off-premise) and upload an image of your liquor license.
- Next, your application is sent to SevenFifty team members to confirm your identity and finish your account creation. They will respond with questions if necessary or approve your account, typically within 1-2 business days, at which point you will receive an email confirmation.
- You can immediately search your distributor’s portfolio but will not have access to wholesale pricing or be able to submit an order until your account has been confirmed.
- If you need additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, establishment, and the name of the distributor whose Storefront you are attempting to access and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What does it cost to register?
It is free for on- and off-premise buyers with valid or pending liquor licenses to register on a distributor’s Storefront. Consumers and suppliers may browse the distributor’s portfolio and toggle between markets but cannot see wholesale pricing or submit orders.